Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Join My Team! Be The 1st In Your Area!




New Company Expanding Nationwide Join My Team and Be The First In YOUR area! :)

Paparazzi Accessories is a wonderful new company that is beginning to grow very quickly! If you are looking for a way to earn extra $$ while having fun, then consider becoming a Paparazzi Consultant!! You can get started for as little as $40 or with kit options, your choice!
Contact me for more information, as well as how to get started! I would LOVE to have you on my team :)

With an extensive variety of jewelry and hair accessories and an ever-changing product line, Paparazzi offers something for just about everyone all for only $5! 

Lori Atchison
Independent Beauty & Fashion Consultant
Paparazzi Accessories Consultant #3189

loriatchison@gmail.com
(812) 276-8160

No comments:

Post a Comment