Friday, January 27, 2012

New Consultant Specials!! Start Now! Woot!

Have you heard? Paparazzi is the word! Woot! Wouldn't you like to sell an awesome product that people can actually afford? A product that sells it's self? What could be better then $5 jewelry?? The quality is the same as what you buy at Claires, Maurices, Fashion Bug, Target, Kohls etc. Cash n Carry! No catalogs to buy, no monthly website or CC processing fees, no customer appreciation enrollment expense, and no minimum ordering requirement headaches! The list goes on and on!! Take a look at my site www.boldandsassyboutique.com or PM me with any questions! Start for a little as $40! Trust me, a year from now you'll be glad you did!

** NEW CONSULTANT SPECIAL **
Starting today (Jan 26) until Jan 31:
~Sign up with a $300 Starter Kit and I will give you $30 to apply towards business supplies!!
~Sign up with a $700 Starter Kit and I will give you $45 to apply towards business supplies!!
~If you are considering signing up... now is the time! Offer ends at the end of the month, so take advantage NOW! Message me for more information!!
You will ♥ Paparazzi!!

If this doesn't sound like something that would interest you.. but know someone who might be interested in becoming a Independent Paparazzi Consultant, feel free to send someone my way. If the person you referred signs up, I will give you 2 FREE items!

Love it, Like it, Share it and WIN IT!!! www.facebook.com/boldandsassyboutique

No comments:

Post a Comment