Thursday, February 13, 2014

1800 High $5 Elite Divas Rockin the USA BAY- BEE!!

Hey everyone!! I am super stoked and one proud momma today, last night we reached another milestone in team building and enrolling new business partners within our organization! I am so lucky to get to work with such fine, strong willed women!! I started my Paparazzi Accessories business just over 2 years ago and totally in love with this new company and all that they do for their consultants. <3

Thank you to our team of High $5 Elite and Ah-Mazing Divas!! Who by the way, are on a cruise right now paid for by Paparazzi!! How cool is that?? We have 3 Smokin' hot divas headed to Jamaica and have earned every bit of sunshine the little devils get ;) Such an awesome company, I could talk all day about it haha!!!

I cannot wait to see what this team does this year!!

paparazzi team high $5 elite reached 1800 team members!

Woohoo!!! You can see what else we are up to here www.MyHigh5Elite.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment